Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Lanting Reizen!
These general terms and conditions govern your access to the use of www.lantingreizen.nl. These general terms and conditions only apply to the company Lanting Reizen
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS WELL AS THE CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT APPLY TO YOU
READ WITH ATTENTION
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time for any reason.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY MAKE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND LANTING REIZEN.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDTIONS
By using this platform or completing a quote form, you indicate that you unconditionally agree to the following terms of service. Please read them carefully as they may have changed since your last visit.
- SCOPE OF SERVICE
Lanting Reizen maintains the website as a service for users who visit the platform. You are responsible for obtaining all equipment and Internet services necessary to access the Platform. You are responsible for any fees for the equipment and service you select. Lanting Reizen reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the product/service in whole or in part at any time for any reason. This may be done without prior notice. We may from time to time restrict access to our website or our products/services to some or all users. The website may also periodically become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons.
- WEBSITE CONTENT
Users have a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access and use the content of this platform subject to these terms of service. The term “content” means all text, information, images, data, links, software and other material accessible through the website, whether created by us or provided by another person.
This personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive right also applies to clicks on traffic that enters one of our social media channels via our website. These are the channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp.
The content of the website may contain typographical errors, other unintentional errors or inaccuracies. We have the right to make changes in document names and contents, descriptions or specifications of the products/services, or other information without obligation to provide any notice of such changes. You may view, download, copy and print the contents of the website under the following conditions:
– The content may only be used for internal informational purposes. No part of this website or its contents may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, mechanical or electronic. Including recording or photocopying for any other purpose.
– The content of the website may not be changed.
– Notices of copyright, trademarks (in this case “Lanting Reizen”) and other proprietary rights may not be removed.
Nothing contained on the website shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, except: as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions: or with our prior written consent of such third party who may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on our website.
- THE AGREEMENT
The agreement, subject to the Netherlands Civil Code Book 7 Title 1.Buy and Exchange Article 1, concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the associated conditions.
If the consumer accepts electronically, Lanting Reizen will confirm receipt of the offer electronically. By completing the quotation form, the consumer prepares an offer in the case of Lanting Reizen for a day trip, school trip, multi-day trip, musical trip, other type of travel or renting a coach. Lanting Reizen will accept this digital application via a digital confirmation, telephone contact or other confirmation option.
As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by Lanting Reizen, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal Lanting Reizen
Every offer from Lanting Reizen is revocable, even if a term for acceptance is stated therein. Any offer to enter into a transport or travel agreement from Lanting Reizen is without obligation and can therefore be revoked. Even after the consumer has accepted the offer. Revocation of such an offer must be made within 8 office hours after receipt of the acceptance.
Right of withdrawal Consumer
The consumer who enters into an agreement on behalf of or for the benefit of another (completion of the quotation form in combination with an acceptance from Lanting Reizen) is jointly and severally liable for all obligations arising from the agreement. The Traveler is liable for their own part.
Right of withdrawal service-/product groups Lanting Reizen
Lanting Reizen cannot guarantee a refund of your money if you have entered into an agreement. In cases such as day trips, musical trips, school trips, multi-day trips and other types of travel, tickets have been purchased in advance from third parties that make these trips possible in collaboration with Lanting Reizen, the costs of which are not revocable. For more information, see the cancellation section for the cancellation of the transport.
- THE PRICE
Unless stated otherwise, the amounts of the Lanting Reizen offer, both offline and online, include VAT.
Lanting Reizen is authorized to pass on to the consumer the increase in the costs associated with the agreement, for example as a result of an increase in fuel costs, wage costs, consumption prices or dues, by means of an increase in the agreed fare to the consumer. . The consumer is authorized to refuse this price increase.
The consumer is obliged to pay the additional costs that are charged to him if:
- At his request, more kilometers have been driven and/or more working hours have been made than have been discounted in the respective fare;
- At his request, the transport of the journey has been deviated from, as provided for in the agreement.
Prices of services/products offered on the website are subject to change at any time, and we do not offer price protection against refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotion.
In no event shall Lanting Reizen or its directors, employees and supplier be liable, (or it shall in any action based on contract, indemnity, obligation, tort under contract or other statutory representation), for any economic loss.
Payment with a Transport Agreement
Lanting Reizen is entitled to demand an advance from the consumer on the fare. The consumer must pay the advance by Lanting Reizen within the specified period. In the absence of this term provision, the advance must be paid to Lanting Reizen 14 days before the departure date. If the consumer books the trip within these 14 days before the departure date of the trip, this rule does not apply. In the event that the consumer does not pay this advance within the set term, Lanting Reizen is authorized to pass on compensation of at least 30% of the fare amounts to the customer.
Payment with a travel agreement
When a travel agreement is concluded, Lanting Reizen can choose to have the traveler make a deposit amounting to 30% of the travel sum. If this payment is not received before the due date, Lanting Reizen is authorized to dissolve the travel agreement, without the traveler being entitled to compensation.
In the event of any late payment without notice of default or reminder being required, the consumer is obliged to pay a penalty of 1.5% per month on the overdue amount. In this context, a part of a month counts as a whole month.
All costs, both extrajudicial and judicial (including the costs of legal assistance), associated with Lanting Reizen in enforcing its rights against the consumer, are for the account of the consumer. In the event that the consumer is in default with payment of the amounts charged by Lanting Reizen. In addition to the statutory interest, the consumer also owes the extrajudicial costs, whereby the following applies:
- Insofar as the consumer is a natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business, the extrajudicial costs, as determined in and calculated in accordance with the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs, are only due if payment has not been made within 15 days after the letter of formal notice has been delivered to the debtor;
- Insofar as the consumer acted in the exercise of a profession or business, Lanting Reizen is entitled to reimbursement of the extrajudicial collection costs, which in that case, in deviation from the provisions of 6:96 paragraph 4 of the Dutch Civil Code and in deviation from the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs, already now for then is fixed at an amount equal to 15% of the total outstanding principal sum, with a minimum of € 75, –.Website
Lanting Reizen may from time to time make the services/products on the website available for a fee. We reserve the right to change our rate structure at any time. If you purchase a product/service for a fee, you agree to pay Lanting Reizen directly or through its third-party payment processing provider. You also agree to pay the applicable fee for such product/service as soon as it becomes due, plus all related taxes. The price of the product/service must be paid prior to travel.
The consumer has the obligation to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to Lanting Reizen.
Cancellation with a Transport Agreement
If the consumer cancels the transport agreement, he is obliged to compensate the damage suffered by Lanting Reizen as a result. Unless the parties have agreed otherwise – including in the event that Lanting Reizen has stated a different cancellation arrangement in its prospectus or other publication (this has not been the case until now) – the consumer is, in addition to compensation for any payments made by Lanting on his behalf, Travel costs already incurred, the following compensation will be owed to Lanting Reizen:
- If the cancellation takes place 22 days before the day on which the transport starta: 15% of the agreed fare with a minimum of €35;
- If the cancellation takes place on the 21ste day or between the 21 and 14 days before the day on which the transport starts: 30% of the agreed fare;
- If the cancellation takes place between 14 and 2 days before the day on which transport strats: 50% of the agreed fare;
- If the cancellation takes place on the 2nd day before the day on which the transport starts: 75% of the agreed fare;
- If cancellation takes place on the day of departure or during transport: the full fare.
Other costs incurred in advance by Lanting Reizen for day trips, musicals, school trips, multi-day trips are discussed in consultation between the consumer and the company about refunds.
Cancellation with a travel agreement
If the traveler cancels a travel agreement due to a circumstance for which he is responsible – such as illness or family circumstances – he is obliged to compensate the damage suffered by Lanting Reizen as a result. Unless the parties have agreed otherwise – including in the event that Lanting Reizen has stated a different cancellation arrangement in its prospectus or other publication (this has not yet been the case) – the traveler owes Lanting Reizen the following compensation:
- In case of cancellation earlier than 56 days before the day of departure: €35 per person;
- In case of cancellation from the 56th day to 28 days before the day of departure: the amount of the down payment up to a maximum of 25% of the travel sum;
- In the case of cancellation from the 28th day to 14 days before the day of departure: 50% of the travel sum;
- In case of cancellation from the 14th day up to the day of departure: 75% of the travel sum;
- In case of cancellation on the day of departure or during the trip: the full travel sum.
Other cancellation policy
If one or more travelers who have jointly booked specific accommodation with one or more other travelers for a stay cancel their travel agreement, such cancellation also applies as cancellation by that other traveler(s) of the travel agreement(s) concluded with him/her and these travelers are also obliged to pay compensation on the basis of the above-mentioned rates.
The right of termination cannot be exercised during the carriage/travel if this would delay the journey of the vehicle. Termination by the consumer/traveler can only be done in writing before the start of the transport/travel.
- AMENDMENT OF THE AGREEMENT
Lanting Reizen is authorized to change an essential point in the travel agreement due to circumstances communicated as soon as possible. The consumer can reject this change. If Lanting Reizen changes the travel agreement on a non-essential point due to important factors, the consumer can only reject the change if it is of more than minor significance to him.
The consumer must notify Lanting Reizen of any changes as soon as possible, failing which the rejection will have no effect.
In the event of rejection by the consumer, Lanting Reizen can exercise this right of termination as soon as possible. In the event of such cancellation, the consumer is entitled to a refund or remission of the fare.
- TERMINATION FOR LOW PARTICIPATION OR FOR FORCE MAJEURE
Lanting Reizen is authorized to terminate the agreement without the consumer owing any compensation if the number of registrations is less than the minimum required number, this minimum required number must in this case be stated in the agreement. The consumer must be informed of this cancellation by Lanting Reizen within the specified period (which has been drawn up within the agreement).
Lanting Reizen is authorized to terminate the agreement if fulfillment is made impossible by abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances that are independent of Lanting Reizen’s will and the consequences of which could not be avoided despite all precautions. Lanting Reizen will not set a time limit for these abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances.
Lanting Reizen is authorized to terminate the agreement if fulfillment is made impossible by a circumstance beyond its control; such circumstance is, among other things, a strike of subordinates and/or auxiliary persons of Lanting Reizen. Lanting Reizen is also authorized to cancel the agreement if extreme weather conditions occur for which a weather alarm is issued.
In the event of cancellation for one of the above reasons, the consumer of Lanting Reizen is entitled to a refund or remission of the fare.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In the event Lanting Reizen is liable for damage caused by death or injury to the consumer as a result of an accident that occurred to the consumer in connection with and during the transport, and/or damage caused by the total or partial loss of his/her luggage, which occurred during the transport, his liability for this damage, except – in short – in the event of intent or willful recklessness on the part of the carrier itself, is limited pursuant to Section 8:1157 of the Dutch Civil Code to the order in council issued pursuant to this section of the law. certain amounts. The driver is not liable in the event of loss of or damage to coins, negotiable documents, gold, silver, jewels, jewellery, art objects, electronics or other items of value.
Lanting Reizen is not liable for damage due to delay in transport, unless this damage is the result of an act or omission on its part, either with intent to cause the damage or recklessly and in the knowledge that such damage is likely to result. would result. Lanting Reizen is not liable for circumstances of (traffic) legislation and regulations.
If Lanting Reizen can be held liable for damage as a result of delay, this is limited pursuant to Section 8:1157 of the Dutch Civil Code to the amount determined by or pursuant to the Order in Council issued pursuant to this section of the Act.
The travel organizer’s liability for damage other than caused by death or injury to the traveler is limited to three times the travel sum, on the understanding that the compensation for loss of travel enjoyment amounts to a maximum of once the travel sum.
Your behavior and browsing of our website is at your own risk. Although Lanting Reizen strives to include correct and up-to-date information on our website and strives to provide reliable access, Lanting Reizen is not responsible for access to the website and its accuracy. Lanting Reizen is not liable or responsible for errors or omissions in the content of the website or problems with access thereto. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Lanting Reizen disclaims any warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in the content on our website and assumes no liability for:
- Loss or damage due to access problems
- Loss or damage resulting from the use of the information contained in material on this website
- VARIOUS OBLIGATION OF THE CONSUMER
The consumer is obliged to behave during transport in accordance with the instructions from the carrier, including unconditional cooperation with regard to checking luggage. The consumer must be in possession of a valid proof of identity and show this on first request. The consumer is obliged to properly pack his luggage before the start of the transport (including to prevent damage to other luggage or the bus) and to clearly indicate his name, address and destination.
Lanting Reizen is authorized to refuse the transport of luggage if the number or size of the packages offered by the consumer is not reasonable and/or the weight exceeds 20 kg per person. For safety or security reasons and/or at the request of the authorities, the consumer may be asked to cooperate in an investigation into baggage.
The consumer is forbidden to:
- Carry drugs, explosives, weapons, oxygen cylinders or dangerous substances in his luggage or otherwise;
- Standing or walking in the bus and/or using (hot) drinks while driving, unless at the consumer’s own risk.
During the trip, the consumer is obliged to refrain from:
- Damage and/or contamination of the bus;
- The use of alcoholic beverages, unless with explicit permission from Lanting Reizen, as well as the use of narcotics;
- Touching emergency facilities, such as emergency door and emergency hatch;
- Hindering the staff in any way in the performance of their duties;
- Causing nuisance and nuisance to fellow travelers or road users, including spilling (hot) drinks;
- Endangering the safety of oneself, the other passengers, the driver or other road users.
Lanting Reizen is authorized to deny the consumer and to order him to leave the bus immediately if the consumer acts contrary to the aforementioned rules. The consumer is not entitled to compensation or refund of the fare.
The consumer must have all documents necessary for the journey to take place. He/she must behave, be present on time for both the outward and return journey and wear seat belts, insofar as these are present in the bus. If the consumer does not meet one of these conditions, the carrier is authorized not to carry out the journey. The consumer is therefore not entitled to any compensation or refund of the fare.
The visitor must behave properly on the website. By using the Lanting Reizen website, you are not allowed to post or transfer the following:
- illegal, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, pornographic, inflammatory, libelous material or material that constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise breaks a law.
- Viruses, worms, Trojan horses, Easter eggs, time bombs, spyware or other computer code, documents or programs that are malicious or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or device, or to to check it;
- Unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, pyramid schemes” or investment opportunities or other solicitations; and
- Any material non-public information about a company without proper authorization to do so.
In addition, you must not:
- Use Lanting Reizen’s digital platform for deceptive or illegal purposes;
- Interfere with or disrupt the functioning of Lanting Reizen’s digital platform or the servers or networks used to make Lanting Reizen’s digital platform available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Access or use Lanting Reizen’s digital platform through any technology or manner not expressly designated by us (including, unless expressly designated by us, television set-top boxes, television game consoles, digital video recorders or players, or video monitors packaged and marketed as television sets);
- Restrict or prevent others from using Lanting Reizen’s digital platform (for example by hacking or damaging part of Lanting Reizen’s digital platform);
- Unless expressly permitted by law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of Lanting Reizen’s digital platform;
- Remove any notice about copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights or materials originating from Lanting Reizen’s digital platform;
- Post or mirror any part of Lanting Reizen’s digital platform without our express prior approval;
- Create a database by systematically downloading or saving all or certain content from Lanting Reizen’s digital platform;
- Use any robot, spider, search/request application or other manual or automatic device to query, index, “scrape”, data mine or in any way modify the navigation structure or presentation of the Lanting Reizen digital platform reproduce or circumvent, without our prior express written permission.
Lanting Reizen will fully cooperate with law enforcement or court requests to Lanting Reizen to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials and reserves the right to remove such material from this Lanting digital platform at any time To travel.
Lanting Reizen reserves the right to remove or cancel links at its sole discretion.
- COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES, COMPETENT COURT
If you have a complaint about the formation or implementation of the agreement, you must immediately submit it to Lanting Reizen. You can submit the relevant complaint directly, in writing or in another appropriate form. For complaints via the website, please contact us via the “Contact” page.
If this complaint cannot be resolved during the execution of the agreement, it can submit a written and motivated complaint to Lanting within one month after execution of the agreement or, if the transport has not taken place, within one month after the planned departure date. To travel. If the complaint does not relate to the execution of the trip, but to the conclusion of the agreement, the complaint must be submitted within one month of Lanting Reizen’s course of action.
Lanting Reizen must deal with a complaint within one month after it has been submitted. If Lanting Reizen does not deal with your complaint, the consumer can submit his complaint in writing to the KNV Bus Transport Association, up to 3 months after execution of the agreement, at the Disputes Committee.
- LINKS FROM LANTING REIZEN TO OTHER PLATFORMS
- APPLICABLE LAW
The agreements between Lanting Reizen and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGTHS
Unless otherwise stated, all content on the website is owned by Lanting Reizen and/or licensors, and is protected against unauthorized copying and distribution by Dutch copyright law, international treaties and other intellectual property rights.
- INTERNATIONAL ACCESS
The website is accessible to residents of countries outside the Netherlands. The website does not currently have a translation option. Lanting Reizen is not responsible for incorrect translations when the consumer uses a translation tool.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of our services/products.
Lanting Reizen follows the general conditions for bus transport of the KNV in combination with the conditions drawn up for use of the website, not all conditions from this file are included within these general conditions.
CAREFULLY READ THE KNV PDF FILE FOR ALL GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS